Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Featured Crafter: Kassi Hulet


Hi all! I'm back with another featured crafter this week! YAY! This week, we are featuring our Design Team leader, Kassi. I thought you might want to get to know the gal who brings you so many awesome posts each week. :)

Don't forget that if you want to be featured here on the blog, all you have to do is leave a link to your creations using Creative Inspirations Paint on the InLinkz to the right!

Ok, here's some info on Kassi:
1. How long have you been stamping?
I have been scrapping for 10 plus years. I didn't start stamping for a few years after that. However, once I started, I fell in love and have never looked back. =)

2. How did you get into stamping/card making?
I started scrapbooking while in high school to document the musicals and plays I was in. I didn't get serious about paper crafting though until a year or so after graduation when I got in a car accident. Crafting kept me sane during the recovery! (It still does keep me sane...)

3. How did you hear about Creative Inspirations Paint?
I heard about CI paint while looking at Marti's blog (pezadoodle). She was actually announcing the first DT call, so I went and checked it out. I fell in love!

4. What's your favorite thing about Creative Inspirations Paint?
I love the versatility of these paints! I can alter plain ribbon, white paper, patterned paper, brads, buttons... I can even stamp with them. It makes coordination so much easier! (besides saving me tons of money on those expensive papers and ribbons...)

Here's a creation that Kassi made for our post today. You can find more of her amazing work on her blog by clicking HERE.


No comments: