Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"Joyeux Noël"...Merry Christmas

Hello there,
I am so glad to finally come and meet you on the blog of the CIDT! Aren't those paints just amazing???? and those colors...oh my...!!!!
As you may already know it, i am french and may therefore give a little "french touch" to the blog and for my first attempt i made a card saying "Joyeux Noël" which means "merry christmas".
I stamped my image on the paper and then painted it with the creative imagination paint called "chocolate" which is absolutely stunning!!!! This gave my card a little christmas feeling with the shiny look and a very vintage style too.
Then i added some of the gorgeous "autumn wheat" on the brown roses, the cinammon sticks and the lace flower, it fits on every support!!! amazing!!!!
But, enough talk now, here is the card:





Well, i wish you a happy week, french hugs, Kianel.

11 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

Love the card and look at the shimmer! Great job!

byondbzr said...

That is beautiful!

Kassi said...

beautiful! I love the cinnamon sticks!!!!

~ Kendra ~ said...

beautiful card, love the shimmer!

Marfi-topia said...

oh my gosh! this is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous

Jan Hennings said...

I love everything about this beautiful vintage card!

Jenn K said...

What a beautiful card!! Really Lovely!

BarbaraW said...

Beautiful card. Love the vintage feel to it.

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh beautiful vintage project! So pretty!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love the gorgeous accents- the flowers and cinn staick- the image is very nice too. Bet the shimmer IRL is outstanding!