Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Shine--layout

Hey ladies! It's me Karen with ya again.
I have another layout to share with you!=)

Shine


The two pieces I altered with my CI paints are from a dear friends newly opened Etsy. They are pieces made of Polymer clay and absolutely gorgeous!
I painted them using Winter Frost, a beautiful white pearl shimmer.
Have I mentioned I LOVE these paints~!
I am working on a cute Halloween Door Tag...I shall share soon! :p
Take Care
Til next time.....

11 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

Very beautiful layout!

Jan Hennings said...

absolutely beautiful layout...love the shimmer on the frame and bird!

byondbzr said...

Beautiful page!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful layout! Love ths shimmer on frame and bird!

Unknown said...

just beautiful- love that shimmer! thanks for stopping by and your kind words....

Karen

Kassi said...

I love the clay accents! great job!!!

Samantha said...

So beautiful, the painted clay is out of this world!

Chrissy D said...

WOW Karen - STUNNING work!

BarbaraW said...

Beautiful layout. Love the shimmery embellishments.

Kianel said...

Goooooooooooooooooooorgeous layout!! Just love the way you used the paint for altering !!!
love from France, Kianel.

Jenn K said...

The accents are really beautiful and I LOVE the layout!