Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Flying Over Oz

The Tin Man and the Cowardly Lion are flying along the yellow brick road. Can you see Oz shimmering in the background? Creative Inspirations paints were used to color the image. The scarecrow never looked better in his blue jeans (sapphire). The lion's shimmering mane and fur (raw sienna) glimmer in the sun. Oz just glows green (sage). The paints are perfect for these images from Artistic Outpost.  I must confess that although there are many fun and creative techniques to do with these paints, I use them most often for just plain ol' coloring of my images, because there's nothing plain about the images when these paints are used. I love all of the colors and the end results are spectacular.
Barbara Washington

8 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

That is awesome Barbara. The lion looks like he is jumping straight out of the card.

Kassi said...

great job! and you are right, there is nothing plain about CI painted images!

byondbzr said...

Looks great!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Great card! I agree, I love using the paints to color in my images!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great image- love your BG too-yep- I so agree- I love to color with the CI paints too. TFS

Karen Wilson said...

Waaay cute!!

Chrissy D said...

This is so much fun! Great image and painting!

Kianel said...

beautiful!
love from France, Kianel.