Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A few Christmas projects!

This is my last post before Christmas, so I want to wish everyone a Happy Holiday! I have a few things to share today. How about a gift tag with just a hint of shimmer?




I painted the chipboard circles with Mint Creative Inspirations paint and they were the perfect base for rhinestones. A candy cane tied on with ribbon makes this tag a hit!

I also have a layout to share. We've had quite a bit of snow so far this month, much more than we normally get in December, and my children have been loving it! Here they are sledding last weekend:




The snowflakes were painted with Evergreen Creative Inspirations paint. I really like the non-traditional color on them!

Alright everyone, I'll see you NEXT year! Be safe out there!

9 comments:

Kassi said...

so cute! that LO is ADORABLE!

Jenn K said...

Both beautiful projects!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Adorable layout!! Love the idea of the tag with the ribbon wrapped around holding the candy cane! Neat! TFS!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your tag and the fantastic scrapbook page- love the sentiment too!

Kianel said...

beautiful Rebecca! i really love the tag!
Love from France, Kianel.

Creative Inspirations said...

Those are beautiful Rebecca. I loved the way you included the candy cane.

Holly said...

Such a fun tag and a gorgeous scrapbook page!

Jan Hennings said...

super, super sweet and the candy cane is just too cute tucked in there!

Chrissy D said...

Rebecca - so pretty!