Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Little Bit of Fun

Hey everybody. This week's Inspired By is all about Bright Colours. I don't know about you, but I think bright colours are FUN, so that's the theme of this little ATC I made. I already had a little piece with a yellow background that I'd painted some time ago, just as a base, waiting for a future project. So I took a mask and painted some gorgeous Aqua Marine over the top. Then I randomly stamped a cute flower in Tickled Pink, so it really sparkles!
Hope everyone has a fabulous day!
Carole

9 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

What a wonderful bright card!

Holly said...

What a fun ATC!!

Kassi said...

how fun! I love the layered colors!

Sarah said...

Awesome ATC! Love the beautiful flower.

~ Kendra ~ said...

What a fun ATC!! Love the added flower!

Kirei na Kami said...

How fun and cheerful:):) This ATC is so SWEET...it would make Scrooge smile:) I LOVE IT!!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Nice and bright it is. I really like how you stamped out with the paints. Great idea.

BarbaraW said...

Lovely background. Love that flower.

Kianel said...

So creative, love your flowers!
Love from France, Kianel.