Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Rose is a Rose

Hi, it's Barbara here. This card started out as a sketch challenge card. I used the faux marbling technique from Technique Junkies for the background which I love. However, after I laid out the pieces, I was not real happy with the look. I decided to dry emboss the two red squares and that helped a little. Then I realized that what the card needed was a breath of life and I pulled out my Creative Inspirations Paints. I used fairy dust to liven up the rose and then painted fairy dust on the two squares. What a difference. To complete the transformation, I added a few jeweled inspirations. I'm really pleased with the end results.

4 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

Very pretty Barbara.

Kassi said...

beautiful! Isn't amazing what just the right touch of sparkle will do for something?

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card!

Kianel said...

Beautiful card Barbara! Sooo elegant!
Love from France, Kianel.