Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Friday, July 29, 2011

storage tip...

Hey everyone! 

I'm here today to share a quick tip on storage. 

When I first got my Metallic Inspirations and Jeweled Inspirations, I knew I needed a good storage system to keep them all organized and easy to access. I found this container made for bead storage, and it works great! Don't all those colors just look amazing! 


On the top side of the lid, I have stickers over each box labeling it with the color and size so I know exactly what I need to order when running low. 

Another great way to store these is in the daily pill counter boxes.. You know, ones that hold a week's worth of pills divided into the days...

Enjoy!
~Kassi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is how I store my heat set bling as well :-)