Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Friday, October 28, 2011

exciting...

Happy Friday everyone!

I'd like to thank each and everyone of you who sent in an application for our DT call. You all have so much talent! For those of you who didn't make it this time, don't give up!  Join us for our challenges, and let us see you in action! We'd love to see you apply next time!

To those who have been on the team this term, THANK YOU! You girls are amazing, and we will miss all of you that are leaving!

That being said...

I'm so excited to announce our new Design Team!!!  


You can expect to see the new DT in action this November!

~Kassi

10 comments:

Dawnll said...

So exciting to see my name in that group of talented ladies. Thank you so much for this opportunity.

~Carla said...

Yay! I'm so excited to be working with such a wonderful group of ladies, and I can't wait to get creating!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Welcome to the new ladies, we are so excited to have you on the team! Can't wait to see what you create! Goodbye to the ones stepping down, you will be missed! Best of luck in your new adventures!

Irit Shalom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Irit Shalom said...

So glad to be on the team with such talented ladies. My warm hello to Kianel- here we are together again. And Gini- you are the superstar!

Angie Blom said...

congrats,, how amazing!!

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Congrats ladies!! I have just gotten into using these paints! Look forward to some fabulous inspiration!

Holly said...

Welcome, ladies!!! I'm so excited to have you on the CI Paints team with us! Can't wait to see what you create with these yummy paints!

Unknown said...

I am thrilled to be a part of this fabulous team! I know we are going to have a great time sparkling together!
hugs,

Gini

Creative Inspirations said...

Welcome to the team ladies! We had an awesome team last term. I will miss the girls that are stepping down. You guys always amazed me with what you created using the paints. Cant wait to see what will be created this next term. I think it will be an amazing 6 months.