Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Sweet Blossom

It's Holly posting today, and I'm sharing my card with this adorable Sweet Blossom stamp from I Brake for Stamps. I colored her with Copic markers and I used the new Stacked Nesties technique from Technique Junkies.


I pulled out two of my Creative Inspirations Paints - Blue Ice and Pink Highlights. I painted Blue Ice all over the blouse, the leggings, and the headband. Pink Highlights was painted over the butterflies and all of the flowers, including the paper flowers on the edges. It's a fun, unexpected touch of shimmer that catches the light when you are holding the card. You can see the shimmer here:



Have a great day!!

10 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Lovely card, love how the shimmer matches the sheer ribbon shimmer.

Creative Inspirations said...

Love the card! Cute image.

Kassi said...

beautiful! I love the colors!

Dawnll said...

She is so adorable! Love the use of shimmer in this cute card.

BarbaraW said...

Holly, your card is so sweet. The image is adorable and the colors are so pretty.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Pretty card! So sweet! Great job catching the shimmer! It's beautiful!

Unknown said...

Your girlie looks so pretty in her shimmery top!
hugs,
gini

~Carla said...

Such a sweet image Holly! Beautifully done!

Kianel said...

Holly, what a cute card!
Love the shimmer of the dress!
Love from France, Kianel.

Irit Shalom said...

Too cute, really!