Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Change your embellishments with CIP

Hello, my dear crafting friends! Irit is here and this time I want to show you the way to change your embellishments using our gorgeous CI  paints.


I made this page in those summery colors and  my chipboard title was too pinky, so I just colored it over with Mellow  Yellow paint  (it was glossy, so what, our paint work great on every surface).


Then I wanted to add some sunflowers, but I only had those white daisies. Some Mellow  Yellow, Canary and Buttercup paints and Hello, Sunflower. Not yet. I had to add this black center. So some Glossy accents and some Burgundy  glitter covered with Coal paint and a lot of drying time- but they look like sunflowers after all.
 So, as you can see, you can fit the colors of your embellishments to your paper just with a drop of CI Paints. So easy!
And here are the products used here:







This page was published in Scrapbooking News and Review web Magazine April/May 2012 issue
See you next time !
Irit

6 comments:

jessica said...

Gorgeous LO!!!! love all the embellishments!!!!

Creative Inspirations said...

Great page Irit! Love all the embellishments.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, how I love CIP paints! They really do transform so many things. Great job here, Irit, and congrats on having this published, too. :)

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful layout! Love all the yellow!! :) Love your altered embellies with CI!

Anita said...

This is gorgeous!

Kianel said...

Beautiful page Irit and love your flowers, wow!
Love, Kianel.