Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Packaging

Good morning crafty friends!

I have a fun little package I created that I would love to share with you today!

I cut out this adorable little packaging on my Cricut. 
The stamps I used are from My Thoughts Exactly

Close-up of the sentiment, adorable ghost and inside candy!
I purchased some Dove Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter candies for this package....Yummy!

I added some Creative Inspirations in Fairy Dust to make the ghost shimmer!

For the scallop ends I used Mango to add some orange shimmer!

Just a reminder that this week's challenge is HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!  Join in, we'd love to see what you create!!

Have a wonderful Halloween!!

Kendra

10 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Super cute treat holder!!!! Love the shimmer and glitz on this!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Migdalia said...

This is so Cute!Love the glitter!

DIANA L. said...

What a super cute treat box love the shimmer

Unknown said...

What a fun & pretty gift box!!
Love it!

jessica said...

This is so adorable Kendra!!!

Kimberly S said...

What a cute little surprise box for Halloween! :) hugs, Kimberly

simply monica said...

This is super cute love it.. this paint is the best

Dana Tatar said...

Spooktacular treat box!

Roxx.T Barnes said...

Love the treat box! Thanks for a fun challenge!
Roxx.T

Emily D. said...

Adorable treat box!!