Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Friday, November 16, 2012

Say it With Prima and CIS!!

Hey all you CIS Fans welcome to another day of CIS with Monica.  I know it is the holidays and everyone is preparing but I want to share a Altered Art Project I made and used the CIS paints on various, of course the flowers and I also painted parts of the plant holder as well.  I used Prima papers to cover this old flower holder I found at my mom's house.


 I also painted the frame on the mini album as well
Touched bits and pieces of this flower spray to match the Prima papers



Hope everyone like my Altered Art project for the day...



6 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Gorgeous project Monica! I love the Plum highlights!

Unknown said...

Very pretty and creative project!

jessica said...

beautiful project Monica!

Emily D. said...

Beautiful project Monica! The detail is stunning!!!!!

Kimberly S said...

Oh how pretty Monica! That Plum is a gorgeous color. :) hugs, Kimberly

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful Monica Love the plum, what a great gift idea
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com