Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Inspired By: Happy Halloween - Halloween ATC


Hi CIP fans! Dana here today sharing an ATC. I used some of my favorite "scary" stamps on a piece of cream colored cardstock. I applied Raw Sienna, Tan, Evergreen and Rose Quartz CI paint to my stamp block, spritzed it with water and then pressed the color onto my stamped image for a subtle watercolor-like finish that really sparkles.





Thanks for stopping by today!

~Dana

6 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Oh This Is Stunning

michelle hodges said...

Very pretty!

DIANA L. said...

Cute!

Julie Odil said...

Spookily awesome!

Tara Bruening said...

Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “Fall/Autumn” Linky Party.

Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Emily Hammann said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!