Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, October 7, 2013

Trust and Have Patience with Resinesence

Hello and happy Monday! Emily here today with a pendant I made using a little Creative Inspirations Paint, Resinesence and some impatience. I say impatience because in the process of making this, my impatience got the best of me... and you can see the results... 

So... one of the things you need to remember when using the Resinesence is to make sure you do NOT have any air bubbles before curing it under your UV light. (unless you want them. In some cases, they look awesome!) In the process of making this, I neglected to ensure that ALL bubbles were gone, which is why I say I was impatient. However, I learned my lesson, but I still love the way it turned out. 

The pendant is a Prima pendant that I filled with gears, some angel wing charms and a wooden heart that I colored using Garnet CI Paint. 

Here are the CI Paint products used: 



I hope you have found some inspiration, and learned the importance of being patient I do plan on trying this pendant again... but with a bit more patience. :) 

Have a fantastic day!! 



6 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Wow! That red heart just pops! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Emily, I just love this!!
I have one of these too but I can't remember if mine is metal or chipboard?
one of these days I will use mine too? Thank you for the inspiration! :)

Nicole Picadura said...

Such a pretty project! I love all the embellishments you used :)

MONICA said...

This is gorgeous...I gotta get some bezels...awesome inspiration.

x0x0x
Monica

DIANA L. said...

Awesome job Emily. Great elements.

Kimberly S said...

Gorgeous job with the resinesence! Love that steampunk theme to it. :) hugs, Kimberly